Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October Already!!



I can't believe it is October already! I can't believe my daughter is growing up so fast! I went to see a friend's new baby in the hospital and couldn't believe how big Brielle looked next to her. She is Jeremy's and my greatest Joy!! Here is a picture of her in a sunday dress her Uncle Mike and aunt Kimmie gave her. So cute!! This is Brielle also in one of her bath robes. I think the towel is so funny and Brielle just adds to the character of it!!

I found Brielle's Halloween costume the other day. She is going to be a lady bug! We will post pictures of us all in costume when it draws closer. Jeremy is still figuring out what he is going to be. I wanted to be Cleopatra and him be Pharoah, but he didn't go for the short skirt and no shirt, suprisingly...JK!

No comments: