Sunday, December 7, 2008

Celebration!!

This morning I woke up and realized Brielle had slept through the night...really!!! Yipee!! Brielle will be 9 mos in 3 days. She is getting so big! She is getting to be more fun as the days go by. She laughs a lot and dances a lot and fake cries a lot. She has really learned how to try to get her way. Sometimes it works. Brielle has really found a love for music. Every time she hears music she dances, every time she hears someone sing she sings too. At this moment she is scrunching up her nose pulling a face and making me laugh, and then she laughs too. I wish you could hear her laugh. It is so cute. But if you are a mother reading this you know that the best sound is your children's laughter. It is so much fun being a mother. Another thing I am celebrating is my salon floor is now in!! I am no longer doing hair in my laundry room!! Brielle has fun in the salon listening to her voice echo.

2 comments:

Gates said...

yeah Brielle! What a good girl you are. I bet Mommy is so proud of you. Keep it up. Luv you Auntie Heather :)

Me said...

Heidi, that is great news! Sleeping the whole night always helps. Hey, can you email your address, so we can send you a Christmas card? hollymariehutchings at gmail dot com