Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!

I just wanted to pay a little tribute to my husband who is turning 33 today!! Here is 33 reasons why I love Jeremy!
1 He is such a great husband!
2 He is the best daddy!
3 He loves life to the fullest!
4 He always makes me and everyone else laugh.
5 He is adventurous
6 He is smart
7 He has the nicest bod ever!!!!
8 He always tries to do his best at everything; work & play
9 He can turn my frown upside down =)
10 He is my handyman
11 Tries to stay young, JK he is very young at heart!
12 He has a testimony and loves the gospel
13 Loves to travel
14 Very artistic
15 Is so HOT!
16 Is a manly man
17 Honest
18 Responsible
19 Once committed, you know you can always count on him.
20 He will put on a happy face even when he doesn't want to do things or be somewhere.
21 Likes to stay busy
22 Athletic (snowboarding, backetball, golf, softball, football, hunting etc.)
23 Loves to go to the gym and keep in top physical condition
24 Has a great family and loves to spend time with them
25 Musically talented
26 Problem solver
27 Likes to be the example and show people "how it is done"
28 Likes to be silly
29 Always in for a good time
30 Hard worker
31 He is a clean guy-picks up after himself, puts the toilet seat down & the lid on the toothpaste!!-Actually he is probably cleaner than I am!
32 Did I tell you he is sexy??? Because he is!!!!
33 And last but not least...the last reason I love him is because he chose me to spend eternity with!!! I got the best part of the deal!!
I love you Jeremy and hope you have a great Birthday! Love you, Love you, Love you!!!

4 comments:

Kimi said...

Very nice Heidi! I can see most of them are true, but sexy? hot? OK, maybe to you! He is my cute little brother though! I'm sure glad he got you and little Brielle!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Jeremy!!! Your vacation looks like it was tons of fun and I am so jealous - I want to go swimming so bad when it will ever stop raining. Brielle looks so cute in her shades.

Me said...

Hey Heidi. Hope you guys are doing well. I thought this post was so sweet! Jeremy is a great guy, and I'm happy he got such a wonderful wife!! Tell Jeremy...Happy late Birthday, poopy pants!

Gates said...

that's so sweet!