Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekend at the Lake

Last weekend we went to Yuba Lake for an unofficial ward campout. 10 families came to play and camp. We weren't planning on going, but last minute changed our minds. I called in a favor to my grandparents to use their truck and trailer which was so nice! Much better than a tent! I didn't get any pictures while we were there, just boring video so I will spare uploading it. We had a lot of fun boating and playing on the beach. Brielle even likes sand on her feet now! On our way home we took the Nebo Loop road back. It was a really nice drive. Brielle enjoyed it for a while but soon got antsy to get out. We gave her licorice to keep her busy. A short while later she fell asleep. She kind of looked like a clown with her red licorice smeared all over her face. I even found some in her ears! Here is our cute clown. Kind of hard to see the licorice all over her face with her binkie in.

2 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

So cute! She is getting so big! Love the licorice face!! Adorable! You need to open your sewing machine! It's so fun! I got mine about 6 months ago and have learned so fast. I get most of my ideas from others blogs and they put step by step directions and pictures! I get tons of ideas from ETSY too! Sounds like you've had a great summer!

Pamela Brown said...

Brielle is so cute, I love the pictures of her eating corn on the cob!!! It sounds like you've had a fun and busy summer and I love your hair cut, it looks so good on you. Take Care!!