Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hooray for Sweater Weather!!!

I am so happy that the hot days of Summer are gone and it is time to pull out the sweaters and jackets and get cozy!!! Fall is my favorite time of year! I only wish it lasted longer. For all you that are in Utah, have you noticed the beautiful red and orange color the mountains have turned? I crave going into the mountains to enjoy the beautiful colors this time of year! Best time for photos! We are actually having family pics this Saturday, so I will post them later. The only thing I don't like about the colder weather is having to bundle Brielle up before going out. Thankfully we have had some warm days and cooler evenings to help balance that out. I will try to get out and take some pictures of the fall mountains soon so those of you not in Utah can enjoy them too. I know some of you may have mountains too, but not like Utah! Sorry!

No comments: