Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girls Night Out!


"Rich Willbey, Iona Barr, Foxy Frampton & Desiree Streetcar"
~Kim (9 mos prego!), Me, Shannon & Tori~
Last night was my GNO with friends from high school, who happen to also be my neighbors. Each month we take turns picking what we do & this month Karen (not pictured) picked a Murder Mystery Dinner Party. If you can't tell from the pics, the theme was from the 1920 era. I really love the 1920's style! I had a little difficulty with my costume at first. My first costume is actually on Shannon. The costume originally belongs to my Aunt Merial. Unfortunately I am not as skinny as my Aunt, but lucky for Shannon it fit perfectly. As for my costume, I made a few last minute phone calls to women in my ward where I found the hat which belongs to my neighbor's mother who was alive during the 1920's!! So cool! the dress is a costume borrowed from another neighbor. Thankfully it all came together about an hour before the party! The party was a lot of fun! I look forward to next month, it is my turn to host!

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

That looks like so much fun!! What a cute idea. I love girls night out!!

Mike, Amber and Camden said...

Hey Heidi! It was so fun to find your comment! Your girls night out looked so fun, murder mysteries are way fun ;) Your family is so cute. What an adorable little girl you have. I hope I get one next. I hope all is well with ya. Have a good one!!