Monday, August 16, 2010

Jungle Love Baby Shower

My cousin Jolyn is having her first baby, and it's a boy! She wants her nursery to be Jungle themed so that is also the theme I picked for her shower. I had so much fun planning this shower! I found a fun website, kojodesigns.blogspot.com for all my ideas! It took a lot of work, but turned out so cute!!! Here are some pictures of the day.

Party favors of bags of popcorn that said "Thanks for coming, Jolyn is about to "pop!"
Welcome pendant banner with a lion's head as the "O"

The food table. We had hoagie sandwiches with fruit & chips.

The "Watering Hole"
lemonade bar with fruit mix-ins, all drank out of mason jars.
Bottled water with animal print labels.
The Cupcake Herd

Jolyn's Greenhalgh family

Jolyn's Curtis family
Friend Katie & Grandma-to-be Linda!!

Best Cousins Tamara & Mother-to-be, Jolyn

The Advice Tree
Everyone wrote great advice on the animal die-cuts and then hung them on the tree.
It was great fun hosting this shower. I can't wait for the next party I can plan. Just don't tell Jeremy! I get a little high strung the day of when things don't go my way.
Thanks for Tamara and my sis Heather for all the help in planning too!

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

That baby shower looks incredible. You did an amazing job!!!!! I love everything you did, next time I have a party I need planned I will call you :)

Anonymous said...

I love the advice tree! I am planning a shower in a few months I am going to steal that idea...cute!