Monday, March 7, 2011

Month and a half behind! -Playing catch up!

New Haircut for Brielle
No she is not looking at the camera-she is trying to see "Dispicable Me" and I am in her way. And this is now an old haircut, since this pic was taken almost 2 months ago now! You'll see as you go down this post how much it has grown already!
The new "Do"
I was sad to see her longer hair go, but ever since she has had much thicker, fuller hair. It was a much needed haircut.
Valentine's Day
We took our little love of our life to Hollywood Connections to ride rides. Jeremy and I went out the weekend before, which was so nice! Brielle loves riding the carousel! But we hit every ride at least twice!
Sunday-after-church-face
Grumpy & ready for a nap!! Hate to say it but now she really looks like her dad! Ha, Ha, Ha anyone who really knows Jeremy knows he sticks out his lips when concentrating or watching TV. Maybe she was just mimicking her dad!!!
Aqua Tots Swimming Lessons!!
We decided to get a head start on lessons this year. Although I really wish now that I had started her last yr! But she likes it and is getting better each week.

Jeremy did the first class with her and I did the 2nd time. The first week she was doing really good at jumping off the sides into Jeremy's arms, but on one jump she hesitated and went to put her hands down, but dove into the water instead. Going head first scared her a bit and now she is even more hesitant about jumping at all! Something to work on!

Our little girl is going to be 3!!!!!
Jolyn (my cousin) and I went to take some pictures on Brielle today. These were taken just before we left. We haven't got the finished product yet but when I do I will post them.
I can't believe it has been 3 years already! It has flown by!! And it just keeps getting better and better! I love being the mommy of this cute little 3 yr old!! She has asked for a Tinkerbell party, so I have been busy getting it all ready. I have a fairy food menu, lanterns and pom poms for decorations & pixie dust bags for favors, plus much more! Have I told you I LOVE planning parties!!?? and I do mean LOVE!!! I would probably think about doing it as an occupation if the demand wasn't for nights and weekends. Wait that sounds like my hair job, guess that's another reason I can't do it for real! I think it is so fun to go a little above and beyond to make it a really special occasion. Guess you'll have to wait for pictures to know what I mean.

1 comment:

Pamela Brown said...

I love her hair cut, it looks so cute on her!!! It's amazing how fast kids grow up, but she is such a cutie. I thought I left a comment on your last post but I guess I didn't but Congratulations I am so happy for you guys!!!!! Hope things are going well :)