Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Landon Update

I know it has been some tme since I posted last. I guess that is just how it goes now. But I wanted to post some updated pictures of Landon since he has been home. He started out as a fussy baby but is now smiling and liking life a little better. We are liking life better now too.

Brielle can't get enough of her little brother too. I am constantly reminding her to be soft and to not smother him. She gets so excited just to touch him, but she does well at holding it in.

Our happy sleeping boy!

This was the first day of winter...not really -it just felt like it. We hadn't turned our heater on yet so I bundled him up. He wasn't so sure about the hat.


This is Jeremy Junior. Everyone can't believe how much he looks just like his daddy!

Kind of a funny face, but he was cooing when I took this picture. I love this stage when they start to "talk" and make their first little noises.

I bought this hat for Brielle before she was born, but her head didn't get big enough to fit into it until summer. He looks so cute in it, but he didn't like the neck strap too much.

Another cute sort of a smile!
I took Landon to his 2 month appointment today. He is now 13 lbs and 8 oz. and 24 1/2 inches long. the doctor commented on his nice skin, just like his sister. I guess most babies in UT don't get the nice skin since it is so dry here. He said he is growing very well and is very healthy. Yahoo!!

2 comments:

Me said...

I see a lot of Jeremy in him when he makes his funny faces. :) What a cutie. It's great to hear he is crying less & smiling more. Next time we come I want to see your kids!

bundy family said...

My first thought was "wow! He looks just like his daddy!" He is way cute and looks like he is chunking right up...love me some chunky baby!