Monday, August 5, 2013

We headed to Vegas Baby! Baby Keegan that is!

On June 14th we headed back to St. George and then on to Vegas to see our newest addition to the family. My oldest brother Mike and wife Kimmy had their first baby Keegan Michael.
Landon and Brielle hitching a ride going into the hospital

Proud Grandma! Look how tiny Keegan is!!! That became his name pretty quickly to Landon-Tiny Baby

Landon and Brielle wanted to see the new baby every minute!

Proud Grandpa!

My little girl looks all grown up holding Keegan

A very curious Landon
 After we got back to Grandma's in St. George we headed to the splash pad right in town to cool off. 
These frogs were so fun to climb on and they squirt water from their mouths too!



My water babies! All smiles!
 A few days later my sister and I returned to Vegas to help the new parents. Can't say we did too much. This perfect baby wasn't too much of a hassle. Heather and I felt like pros with the parents making big deals out of how quickly we could change a diaper. He was so fun to hold and love!!! Wish we lived closer to see him grow up into a fun little toddler! I guess we'll be making a few more trips south now.

No comments: