Monday, June 16, 2008

Way to Run!!!

Thought I would let you all know that Jeremy ran the 5k this past Saturday and ran it in 27 minutes! We are very proud of him! He had a great time running with his sister Kim, brother-in-law Tom and nephew Jansen. Jeremy is now talking me into running in the West Fest's 5k in two weeks! Thankfully it is a walk/run. I am not sure I could handle a full on run yet, but I will do my best! This might just end up being a family affair. It would be fun to run one all together someday! Congratulations to Kim who qualified to run the St. George race and was the only one chosen from the drawing! -Heidi

4 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Great job Jeremy!

Kimi said...

Hey Zome! Thanks so much for running this with me and for me! It was great to have you along! I am always jealous of the people who gather as families for races...now you and Heidi are going to get the bug and be there with us! You should plan to run the one in Manti on the 4th of July! Thanks again! Love you guys!

Tom Lee said...

Jeremy good job on the 5K! Pretty good for not training much. Glad to hear you and Heidi are thinking of doing another one.

Sassy Lu said...

Hey Jeremy! Looks like you have had a new addition since I saw you last summer. Congrats! Way to go on the 5K! Looks like it's a family affair for the Stilson's. Good to see that you're all doing so well!

Valorie (Anderson) Christensen