Thursday, June 26, 2008

Scofield

Last weekend I (Jeremy) went fishing up at Scofield Res with a bunch of friends. My friend Griff invites us up there each summer for guys weekend. They have a pontoon boat and a cabin/house at West Scofield. We always have a good time up there. We caught quite a few fish. On Saturday they had a fishing derby and a pot luck dinner. It was fun. Anyway, while I was gone Heidi was at home having a good time too. She went to the ER at 3 in the morning and found out she has a kidney stone. She was in a lot of pain. And it still hasn't passed. So today she is going in for surgery.
My parents are coming up tonight to visit. Tomorrow my work is giving a tour for its 25 year anniversary. Its rare to let anyone through the tight security, so I'm taking my family through to see some gold and silver. Then Saturday morning I am going to attempt to run another 5K at the West Fest and try and beat my 27 minute record. (sarcastic) . I'm sure all you runners out there reading this think I'm a pansy with that time for a 5K. Back off!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Hello Brother!
You should tell me when my sister in law is having surgery! Is she OK? Does that put you on more daddy duty than you are use to? Good luck to you both!