Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stone World Update

I am still in the process of recovering from my stone adventure, but for the most part am back to normal. Yesterday I had my stent removed and even though the nurses said I would feel much better afterwards, I felt miserable! The doctor mentioned right at the end of the visit that I would have some cramping and spasms. Wish they would have mentioned that earlier! I barely made it to the sitter to pick up Brielle and home before it all set in. I felt like I was at the beginning again and would have to rush to the ER for relief. I took some pain meds, but they didn't work for quite a while. Thankfully Jeremy rushed home from work to help me out. Everyone keeps welcoming me to the "Stone World," but I pray I never have this experience again. I wouldn't wish a stone upon anyone! -Heidi

1 comment:

danny said...

so sorry, that really stinks. my sister in law had that too, hope you doing ok, your strong though.