Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keep swimming, swimming, swimming -Dori


I thought I would give you an update on Brielle. She is getting so big! She will be 4 months on the 10th, I can hardly believe it! Last Saturday Jeremy and I took her swimming for the first time. I have been trying to find her a swimming suit, but I am afraid we started looking too late, for most stores are sold out of her size. A friend of mine bought her one that is 9 mos in size. We tried it on her just to see how much bigger it was and to our suprise it fit her perfectly. She is not in 9 mos clothing, but the suit must run a little smaller. Brielle loved her first pool experience. I thought maybe she would be too cold since it is a lot cooler than her bath water, but she shivered only a few times. She didn't even cry when other kids splashed her.


This week my mother and I also took her to her first movie; Narnia II. She did very well there too. She only cried once when Lucy screamed, but only for a minute and the theatre was so loud, I don't think anyone else heard her. It was a matinee and so there weren't very many in the theatre. Unfortunately I forgot a binkie, so she gave me a hickie on my arm while watching the movie. I think the war scenes were a little intense for her. The rest of the movie she was glued to the screen. -Heidi

No comments: