Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Harvest!

We have been busy doing a lot of fun things this October. Let me catch you up on all the latest events. Last week Brielle and I went with Kim Turcsanski & kids to the Tooele Pumpkin Walk. There were games and other fun things to do for the kids as well as many decorated pumpkins and craft booths. We had a really fun time! Even though Brielle was a little emotional that day as you can see in the picture below.
the Not-so-happy Scarecrow (Brielle) & the pumpkin, Camryn. 

This year the youth in our ward put together a fun Halloween party for the primary. Brielle is one of the only kids in nursery without an older sibling in Primary so we tagged along too. I was planning on Brielle being a black cat this year. Still thinking she is too young to really decide for herself what she wanted to be. Boy was I wrong! when I showed Brielle the picture of the cat costume I was going to try and recreate, she said "No, I don't want to be a kitty. I want to be Tinker Bell for Halloween!" Of course this is all the night before the party so thankfully I was able to use the black pants and shirt I had already bought for her new Tinker Bell/ fairy costume I ran out to get the day of the party. Brielle is growing up so fast. She looks even more grown up in these pictures. Guess my days of deciding her costume is over.

All ready for the party!
 Brielle with her best friends; Camryn & Parker

~Partners in Crime~
This is Tialer (Tyler) with Brielle.
Tialer was also the one who drank Tylenol with Brielle on that horrible day. But they are still great friends!
 Pumpkin Relay game at the party!



Jessica painting a spider on Brielle's cheek. The pink spider was also her choice!

After each group finished with the games and activities they met in a classroom for drinks and a movie.
Look at all the cute costumes!

No comments: