Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keep on Swimming, Swimming, Swimming

Today Brielle and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium with my friend Andrea (who was in Hawaii same time as me) and her daughter Hannah. It was so fun to catch up and see each other again after 7 years! Brielle was very excited to see Dori, Nemo, Marlin, Bruce & Crush & to meet a new friend, Hannah. She even watched Finding Nemo on the way to the aquarium. My favorite part is always the jellyfish & now the penguins! 

 unfortunately there was no one around to take our picture, so this is a nice close up.
Brielle and Hannah had a fun time following each other around. They are just 8 months apart. 
I had a hard time getting them both to look at the same time. 

1 comment:

Jolyn Laney said...

it has been awhile! it's so cool that you take brielle so many different places! you are a great mommy!