Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Summer of "Firsts"

Two weeks ago we celebrated Landon's 1st Birthday!!
This year has gone by so fast that I am worried I haven't sat back and enjoyed the little moments, at least not like I did with Brielle's first year. Guess that is how it goes when you have more kids, and just one of the things I am thinking about while considering having more kids.
We celebrated at Wheatland Park with mainly family and one family of friends that has a little girl Landon's age. Really his main friend since Brielle & her siblings are BFF's. We had sloppy joes, salads, fruit & chips. & then cake of course. We got all the meal out of the way just in time for the weather to turn cool, so we packed up and went home to open presents.




This kids didn't hesitate for a moment in digging into his cake. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of his cake (I am just now realizing). But I have video of it! I put a cake in the back of a Dump Truck to look like mud. Landon' two favorite things are Dirt & Water which =MUD! That was my theme for the party. We also had another bulldozer pushing Mud cupcakes. Thanks to all those that came and celebrated with us! We appreciate and love you!

Our other first this Summer/Fall is Brielle's first day of Preschool!!!!
She attends at Ms. Kathy's- a neighborhood preschool & loves it!
She even asks on Saturdays if she can go to school. She has already learned so much! She is excited that she knows all of the Pledge of Allegiance by heart and is learning many other songs and sayings. She is learning letters, phonics, numbers, sign language, some spanish & some science projects. I can't believe she is already at the age to go to school! My little girl is growing up so fast!


Such the little poser!

No comments: