Thursday, November 29, 2012

One "Tough Mudder"

I should really be letting Jeremy handle this post as he knows most about this, but since he is at work I will give the basics and he can go into detail about it later. On October 13th Jeremy participated in the Tough Mudder challenge. It is a 12 mile run/ obstacle course created to be like British Opps courses. It took place out in Tooele and he got a team together with co-workers at Johnson Matthey. It was very physically and mentally challenging, but Jeremy was dedicated to getting ready in the prior months. It paid off! He lead his team through most challenges and even though it was exhausting and cold, he is ready to sign up for the next one. How cold you ask? Well it started out as a cloudy 40 degree day with wind chill and then throw in below 30 degree water challenges. Brain freezing cold! I am so impressed by what he had achieved and very proud to be his wife. And no, I will not be participating next time- I don't like to torture myself for fun. 










No comments: