Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fall Family Photos

We asked my sister Heather to take a few pictures of our family this past fall. We went out to Daybreak Lake and got some pretty good shots-especially for just being amateurs. I did send them off to my cousin that fixed them up a bit for us. I love having our family pictures taken! My husband feels differently, but he knows to expect them every year about this time. It is when I starting thinking about our family Christmas cards. One of my favorite things about the holidays is getting and sending out cards! Unfortunately it seems to be getting less and less important on the to-do list of others. Especially with technology, sending cards instead of emails is just too much work. I still appreciate getting "good" mail.







This was the picture I chose for our Christmas card.












No comments: