Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thanksgiving with EVERYONE!

I know this is not the greatest picture but this kind of shows how full our house was at Thanksgiving. We had both Jeremy's family and my family to our home. I believe we had 30 people. Some may say that is a little too many, and some may say that is just crazy, but really it was a fun and exciting day. Sure we had to remove some furniture-thank heaven's for good weather, & scramble to find enough chairs, but it was well worth it! I feel so blessed to have a home we can all squeeze into. It was definitely "the more the merrier" kind of situation. Everyone helped bring food, set up tables and chairs, clean up and do dishes. A few had to leave right after the pie was served and others stuck around for a few games. I was happy to create some fun memories, like I had growing up, with my kids. When I was growing up we all gathered at Grandma's house and there was always enough room. We as kids have so many great memories of Thanksgiving and the fun of being all together as a family. I hope to have many more just like this one!

Camron, Sharron, Jeremy, Heather, Me, Landon, Shane, Tia & Tani

Darrin, Michelle, Janet, Blaine, Tamara & Joe

Tamara & Joe

Grandpa Greenhalgh (his hand) & Jeremy's hand (my sister's Jeremy), Jonathan, Hannah, Heather, Julia, Tom, Diane & Larry

Diane & Larry (aka mom and dad & others in the background)

Grandpa Greenhalgh

Jeremy, Jonathan & Hannah

The kid's table
Brielle, Emery & Bailey

Kim & Tom
Tia, Tani & Camron
                                             

No comments: