Friday, December 5, 2014

Sunday Drive through Guardsman's Pass

We took the kids on a Sunday drive up Guardsman's and found some paragliders flying above. We even got to see them land. It was very exciting and looked like lots of fun! It was a beautiful fall day for a drive. Wish we could have done it sooner and seen some of the pretty colors of fall up the mountains. We were a little late for that and got the dead brown instead. 
Looks like I am ready to burst! This was one of the few pictures of me pregnant with the twins.
And it's even a side view. Yikes! I do remember my hips hurting so bad on this drive-just being in the car for too long. It felt good to get out and walk around. Of course not long after I got out I had to use the restroom so I went back to sitting in the car until everyone was ready to go.


 We came down into Park City and found a fun park to play at and have our picnic. I love these days with my family. Listening to music as we drive, being in the mountains and just spending good quality time with the kids. Also glad we got to do this before the twins arrive.
My daredevil son~ He's not afraid on heights one bit! It made his Mama worry though!

No comments: