Monday, December 5, 2016

A Quiet Thanksgiving at Home

Since Savannah and Whitney are just a few weeks old, we decided just to stay at home this year. My Mom and Dad are still in town helping us out, so they joined us for the small feast. Brielle and Landon have pink eye!!! and so Joe and girlfriend Regie have decided to stay away from our home. I don't blame them! Mom was great preparing all that we could've wanted for dinner. She is quite the super woman!


The next day, being Thanksgiving weekend wouldn't be complete without hunting for a Christmas tree. So Jeremy took the big kids and headed to Manti for the weekend. There was no way I was taking the twins and it gave my mom and I a much needed rest. They got to see the light parade on Manti's main street with friends and family. Oh and see Santa himself!




It was a great beginning to the Christmas holidays!

No comments: