Thursday, December 3, 2009

So Much to be Thankful for!

I love this time of year! It is nice to reflect on the past months and realize how blessed we are. This past year has been a good one to our family. We are new home owners!! It was a big step for us, but we are happy with our decision to purchase the house I grew up in. It will be fun for me to always call this place home! Brielle is a fun, energetic, healthy, beautiful little girl who brings Jeremy and I so much joy! She has started into the "terrible two's" a little early and her temper has been a learning experience, but she is also very silly and loveable and we couldn't ask for a better child. This Thanksgiving we thought it would be fun for Brielle to share our news. Look closely.....If you can't read what it says, it reads "Big Sister!" We are very excited to have a new little one in our family! Brielle will be such a good big sister! I am due July 7th, but my Dr said he may deliver me the end of June. For the most part I am feeling fine. Though the ride to Manti Thanksgiving morning brought on a little quesiness. Feeling tired, not fitting in my jeans, and frequent trips to the restroom are about the only symptoms. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now it is only 22 days til Christmas!!! Yipee!!!

3 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

Congratulations on the house and the baby!!!!!! I love how you had Brielle wear the big sister shirt, what a cute idea. I hope this pregnancy continues to be good for you :)

Krista Griffiths said...

So fun!!! New house...new baby!! What a great post :) Congratulations!! Glad you are feeling okay!! Keep us posted

Me said...

Congrats on the new home & the new baby! What fun news. Your daughter is darling. She looks so much like Jeremy, it cracks me up. We hope to get up that way sometime soon. We will have to give you guys a call so we can catch up!