Monday, December 28, 2009

Spoken too Soon.

I guess I should have waited a few more weeks before posting on our blog that we were expecting. Last Monday I miscarried our little one. It was a really sad experience for Jeremy and I. You hear about them happening so often and you don't really think about the process until it happens to you. It has been my greatest trial in life so far. It is so hard to be pregnant one day and not the next. It is also amazing that you can love someone so much & not ever know them. I am thankful that it happened just before Christmas. I love Christmas time and it has really helped to heal. I am thankful that I have my beautiful daughter which has also helped me too. She brings Jeremy and I so much happiness. There is a sadness inside that will someday heal, but for now the only way to describe my feelings is I feel like I have been to a funeral of someone I loved so much and the sorrow is still hurting. Jeremy has been so strong during this time. He is my rock. It is good to know that we are an eternal family and someday we will have our baby again. Thank you to our family who have given us so much love & support.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Heidi! I know I haven't seen you in many years but I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine how difficult it was to go through that. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and it sounds like you and your husband are strong people :) I wish you happiness this coming year! ~ Jenn

Anna said...

I am so sorry, Heidi. I can't imagine how hard this is, I will keep you and your sweet family in my thoughts and prayers.

Pamela Brown said...

Heidi, I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for your comment on my blog. You are such a sweet person and you guys are so strong. I hope that you will continue to get the peace and comfort that you guys need. Take Care!!!

Hallie said...

Oh Heidi. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and I will keep you in my prayers.