Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brielle and Baby Updates

Thought I would give you a little update on Brielle. I know I am a prideful mother for saying so, but she is just so stinking Cute! I love being home with her every day and learning with her all the new things about life!Her favorite show right now is Annie. She has lines and songs quoted and even the actions that Annie does in the show. She quizes Jeremy and I on different parts of the movie too. She is such a bright little girl with a very sharp memory! Which also means I have to keep my promises and watch what I say. She has loved playing outside until the last day or so when she has discovered spider webs in doorways and flies everywhere which she thinks is bees. Sometimes it is bees. I am not sure how to rid her of this new phobia so we can enjoy the outdoors now that it is Summer weather.

And on that note, can I just say "baby it is hot out here!!!!" This little boy is sure cookin because I can't stay cool enough! It will be a long hot summer and last 2 months of pregnancy now that Summer weather has arrived. I am not really complaining too much. I love summer! & the news that we are getting an A/C within the next week or two~ yahoo!!I think this pregnancy has gone by very quickly, even though I have still 10 weeks to go. The only thing that will make it last even longer is I am now one of the lucky prego women that get gallstones!!! The pain in my uppder abdomen and back are nothing short of miserable! This makes it hard to work doing hair and doing really anything everyday like, but I am hanging in there and hoping 10 weeks comes quickly! The only thing I get to do for the gallstones is cut out the fat in my diet! Easier said than done when it is summer. What isn't summer without BBQs, ice cream, popsicles, & all the favorite foods! Don't get me wrong I love healthy food!! I really do and you don't have to convince me to eat it, but the best homemade remedy for gallstones is a half cup of raw beets two times a day! Beets are the only thing I hate! Again I am hoping 10 weeks flies by! 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I hate beets too!! I hope you can make it through and it goes by quickly :) And there's nothing wrong with being a prideful mom - I think it's awesome to have a daughter who you can watch grow and who you can be proud of!