Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Updated Photos and Events

Coloring eggs with Grandma Greenhalgh


Our pretty eggs!

It is tradition in our family to roll our Easter eggs down a hill until there is nothing left. This is usually done in the mountains with carved trails and hills, but we had to make do here in the city. Brielle loved the ongoing tradition though she threw them instead of rolling them.

Brielle in the Flower Girl dress from Syndey and Weston's wedding that we also used for her Easter dress this year.
So cute!!!

Getting ready for church

Never a dull moment with Brielle and her many silly faces! 

This is the cake I made for the YW Annual Cake Auction & Luau.
I got the highest bid at $95!! I was very excited!!

Our cute little bunny in a basket


The beginning of the remodel

My handy husband @work!!

This is the look he gives when he doesn't want to pause for a picture.

1 comment:

Pamela Brown said...

Fun pictures!!!! I love the cake that you made, it looks amazing!!! I don't know if you got Justins facebook message, but if you want boy clothes I have a whole bunch that I need to get rid of. They are really cute and in good condition because we only used them for Joel and they go from newborn to almost 2T I think. Anyways let us know. Good to see that your family is doing great!!