Thursday, July 25, 2013

First visit from the Tooth Fairy


Brielle has had this loose tooth for quite some time now, but it didn't decide to come out until we headed to Spanish Fork for a day with the Stilson Family. We went down to see our niece Kemri play in her softball tournament. After the ball game we celebrated my father-in-law's birthday at Chuck-a-rama and then went back to Jeremy's sister's house to just hang out and give Jeremy's mom her Mother's Day gift. Lots of celebrating in that one day! Brielle was eating an apple and POP the tooth came out. It was really that quick and easy, thankfully!!! I am not a teeth person. I have dreaded having to pull my kids teeth since I became pregnant with Brielle. It is something that makes me squeamish! So I am really happy for that apple. Brielle on the other hand swears she will not eat another apple when she had a loose tooth again. 
Because I knew this tooth was going to come out soon, I had done some research and found that a tooth pillow is the way to go. We'd hate to lose that tooth in her bed and have the Tooth fairy not able to find it! The Tooth Fairy gave her a congratulatory letter and a nice shiny $1 coin. Unfortunately...Brielle decided that all her friends at church the next day needed to see the $1 coin and lost in somewhere at church. Brielle didn't seem too upset (Surprisingly), but I wasn't so happy about it. Brielle is at a sweet age where money doesn't mean too much to her. She thinks emptying her piggy bank and sharing it with friends is a fun activity. We are working on that with her. Nice but we'd really like her to save it for something she'd really like to buy...or college :D!

No comments: