Thursday, July 25, 2013

Our Little Princess is turning 5!!!





This year Brielle decided she wanted to have a Snow White Birthday Party! All her friends dressed in their favorite princess dresses. They ate yummy food and danced the morning away at the ball. She had a great time with friends!!
Ellie, Bailey, Cecelia and Brielle

Me, Camryn, Lucy, Ellie, Brielle & Bailey

Tyler, Bailey, Lucy, Brielle & Ellie (Emery's arm & dress)

Each girl got to take a bucket home with them as their party favor. It was filled with ring pops, candy necklace, lip gloss & tiara. 
I can't believe my little girl is 5!! The first 5 years flew by! I am trying to really cherish these moments I have with her before the tween years hit! She already thinks she is a big girl to do whatever she pleases. She will be attending kindergarten in the fall and is really looking forward to it. I am too, but the first days will be quite a change & hard to handle I think. 

No comments: