Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Milestone


This memorial day weekend started out to be just an average weekend. Jeremy was stuck at work doing inventory all weekend and so that meant we were not in Manti for the usual Scandinavian Day Celebration. Brielle and I were at home cleaning house and doing average weekend things. For days now I have tried to get Brielle to giggle when I tickle her, but she usually just grunts and wiggles around. But on Memorial Day, she actually GIGGLED!!!! It was so fun that I couldn't stop. I loved to hear her laugh out loud and react to me tickling her. Everyday now I try to get her to giggle, but she is a Stilson, which means she is stubborn and does it when she is good and ready!

Today though, she has started trying to sit up! When I place her in her car seat or bouncer, she is not content as usual with just laying back and watching me work. She has been really giving her abs a good workout trying to sit up. These milestones are so fun to see. Now she just needs to say Mommy!!!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Not all Stilsons are stubborn!