Monday, May 19, 2008

Two Months & one week!













Brielle is now two months old and one week. She is growing very fast!! Today I am taking her to her 2 mos appt. I am not looking forward to her shots. I think I may cry along with her. I am curious to see how much she weighs. I am guessing around 12lbs. She has started talking her own little baby talk. She mimicks the sounds we make and it is fun for me and Jeremy to get her to talk. We are going to try and get some video of it and post it sometime for you all to see.








We took her to Gateway Mall on Saturday to walk around in the warm weather. She loved being there. She is a true girl-loving the mall already. Sunday we went to Liberty Park for a picnic. She didn't like sitting on a blanket as much as walking in her stroller. But she loves the wind blowing through her hair.








Well time to get back to work. We'll let you know how brave she is for her Dr's appt today.




Heidi

No comments: