Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ready, Ready, Ready...Ready to Run!!!

Jeremy keeps asking me to put another post on here. I haven't had a lot of time to write any posts so I told him to get on and post about his training for a 5K race he is going to run with his sister Kim. He must be too modest because he doesn't want to mention it. But if you know Jeremy, modest isn't the reason. JK!!!! He has started running in the evenings to get ready for the race. I am so impresseed that he can just go out and run after not running for such a long time. He runs while playing basketball at the gym, but we all know that is not the same. Jeremy is in such great shape!! I am very jealous actually. Before finding out that I was pregnant, I was determined to start running. A 5K race was a goal of mine. I guess it still is but I am a ways behind in training. Maybe next time friends!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I am so glad you are getting ready for the 5K Jeremy! I would hate to leave you in the dust! ha ha! I am glad you are coming to run this with me! Keep it up so you can join me more often! And Heidi, you will get to join us someday too! You should get a nice jogging stroller and start up anytime!