Wednesday, February 20, 2013

7 year Anniversary!

In all the updating I forgot to mention that Jeremy and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary on January 27th. We spent the previous weekend in Manti and so his parents watched the kids while we went to dinner. I got sick the day we went so I was not in much of a celebrating mood. We have yet to celebrate by going to get much needed massages. I am looking forward to it!!! I am so happy that I found this man. (Thanks Mike) He has been such an amazing husband and father! I am so lucky to be his wife. We have so much fun together and with our little family. Sometimes we look at each other and are just so happy with where our life is it almost seems too good to be true. We are not a perfect family or couple by any means, but it is imperfectly perfect for me! I am looking forward to many more years and lifetimes with him! I have found a few quotes that I love and so I dedicate these to Jeremy, here they are;
"I would never be happy with anyone else as long as you walked the Earth."
"Relationships last long because two people made a choice to KEEP IT, FIGHT FOR IT & WORK FOR IT!"
"You have my whole heart for my whole life."
"I don't need you. I need Christ and Him alone, But I do chose you. And because of Him, I chose perfectly."

I love you Jeremy!

No comments: