Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thanksgiving with my family

I know I am really late about posting about the end of our 2012 year, but I don't want it to be missed when I go to print out my blog book. So bear with me as we rewind a bit.
This last Thanksgiving was spent with my Greenhalgh family. It was so nice to be with most of my family (minus my brother Mike & wife Kimmy who live in Las Vegas and work most holidays). We had an early feast around noon because Jeremy was working that day and Heather's family was going to another dinner later that evening with her in-laws. It was perfect really. I love eating the big feast early in the day so that there is time for a much-needed nap afterwards & so you aren't cooking ALL DAY LONG, and we can have leftover turkey sandwiches for dinner at night. It was nice to sit and visit with my siblings and parents. Brielle and I made cute turkey napkin rings made out of toilet paper rolls and her & Landon's handprints as feathers. Everyone loved them! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Thanksgiving. I was too busy preparing, setting up, cleaning up since it was at our home, to think of our camera. Maybe next year.

No comments: