Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day

Here is Brielle all ready for her Valentine's Party at School. She is so excited! Especially because she has a little crush on a boy named Ashton. I am a little surprised at how early she has started liking boys. Ashton is now a name we hear non-stop. I am not sure he is feeling the same way though. Silly boys!


Brielle got this cute heart dress first thing V-Day morning. Landon got some finger paints that aren't shown. She loves the dress and wants to wear it everyday! 


After school she came home to 14 hearts all over her door (Landon's too) with things that we love about them. She loved seeing that and asks me to reread them everyday to her. Landon just looks at them and says "wow!" I haven't taken pics of them yet, but will before I take them down. 
We ate a candlelight dinner as a family of lasagna, garlic bread and sparkling cider. The kids opened little boxes of books, socks, & other random little toys. Brielle kept saying this was the best holiday ever! Even when we asked what about Halloween & Christmas!? she still said this one was the best. That makes me feel so good as a mommy to hear that I did a job well done! 

No comments: