Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Girl's weekend away

This is the view from our Condos in Eden. My mom and I went up there to get away and just let me have some time to myself (and my mom) without kids before these next two come along. We watched movies, went to the hot tub (I put my feet in), we played a game of tether ball. Went shopping at some boutiques, drove around the beautiful towns of Huntsville and Liberty, had some great BBQ and played games. May not sound like a lot, but that was the point. I was able to relax and just do whatever we wanted.
 The last day on our way home we stopped in Ogden for a street fair, where we shopped and had lunch before coming home. I haven't ever really spent much time in Ogden, but really enjoyed it. They have painted horses all over town and also painted pianos that you can just sit down and play on street sides and corners. It was fun to get out and see some new sights. There were also stars from the Sy-Fy channel in town at Union Station, doing their paranormal stuff. They sat next to us at lunch. 


No comments: