Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New Room and New Beds!!

I have been trying to make this happen for quite some time now, but I finally found some bunk beds on KSL and finally got their room all done to put them in! Brielle is moving over to Landon's room so that the twins can have her room (super sweet-I know! Not that she had much of a choice-we needed the bigger room).
I painted a pink stripe to go with the other green, blue and brown ones already on Landon's wall to make it a little more gender neutral. Cleaned out all the baby stuff, and moved all of her stuff in. They are both loving their new bed and change to be roommates. Hopefully it stays that way!


I am now working on a play room for all their toys. It is so nice to not have their bedrooms crowded with toys! I will reveal those pictures as soon as I am done-just about there. It is a surprise for my kids too!

No comments: