Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Our Summer @ Seven Peaks

This is our 3rd Summer as Seven Peaks pass holders and we love it! I think my kids would go through withdrawals if they didn't get to go. Thankfully both kids are little fishes and love the water and aren't afraid. It makes taking them on my own a little easier. The Provo park is our favorite but being pregnant, I really have to be motivated to go down there and have to have someone to join us. We tend to go to the Salt Lake Park the most. It is conveniently close to our house. We'll have to see if we renew the next year. I can't take 4 kids swimming on my own!! We did see the Jazz player Derick Favors at Seven Peaks this year which was fun! He kids of stuck out being so tall and not very many African Americans at swimming pools here in Utah. I got a picture of him from a distance but it wasn't good enough to post here or notice who he was.

No comments: