Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just in case

I forgot to mention that in February I was called to be the new Primary President! Crazy news!! So I was taken out of the Relief Society presidency and put into another! It is a lot of work, but so rewarding! I never thought I would love Primary this much!
So, in Primary we have challenged all the kids to go to the temple and take a family picture. Since so many families will be traveling this summer we thought it would be fun to see how many temples from all over the globe we could get pictures of. We have had a lot of success! Our theme for Primary is Families Can be Together Forever, so the challenge seemed very fitting. We also had the Sr. Primary party on the temple grounds doing a scavenger hunt. Shannon Turcsanski (My 2nd counselor & friend) and I went to Temple Square to scope things out for the party. We made Landon and Claire stand on the famous steps where every couple gets their pictures taken on their wedding day. They looked so cute and though just what if....This would be such a cool picture to have if that just happened. They were the first primary kids to have a picture at the temple. Landon does tell everyone that she is his girlfriend. So cute!

No comments: